Barr na Sráide Inn – Central Accommodation in Dingle Town
Barr na Sráide offers the best value accommodation in Dingle town centre. Situated on Upper Main Street, it’s only a short stroll from the bus stop, and for those traveling by car, there’s a large private car park directly behind the building.
- 26 spacious and elegant en-suite bedrooms
- Family, triple, double and single rooms available
- Complementary Wireless broadband available
- Flat screen television in room with multi- channel TV
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Large guest lounge
- Washing machine and dryer available
- Private off-street car park
- Secure credit card facility
- On-site pub
There is so much to see nearby, not to mention the surrounding countryside and outdoor pursuits. We’re the perfect base from which to access the beautiful surrounds of the West of Dingle, ideal for touring Slea Head Drive, Killarney or the Ring of Kerry. After a full day you can look forward to sampling Dingle’s nightlife, including our own on-site pub.
Barr na Sráide is just a short walk to the beautiful Dingle Harbour Marina. Thanks for catering for our group and helping to direct us to a great tour! It was great to have a drying room for our walking gear.
- In our bright breakfast room you will enjoy a real Irish breakfast.
- Delicious freshly cooked breakfast served from 7am to 9.45 am.
- Individual tables.
There is a self service buffet-style continental breakfast offered with Orange Juice, Apple Juice, Cereals, Cheeses, Yogurts and fresh fruit, Fresh Fruit.
The breakfast menu includes Irish and Continental breakfast as well as healthy options, everything is cooked to order. As far as possible we use local produce and serve home baked scones.
We also offer an a la carte breakfast menu with the following:-
- Full Irish (bacon, egg, sausage, black & white pudding, tomato)
- Bacon and Eggs
- Bacon, Sausage and Eggs
- Scrambled Egg with Oak Smoked Wild Atlantic Salmon
- Pancakes served with maple syrup & fruit
- Fresh fruit salad and yogurt
All breakfasts are served with: toast, home-made brown bread, marmalade, fruit jam, tea/coffee, hot chocolate, herbal teas.